The European Maritime Days are an annual two-day event during which the European maritime community meets to network, discuss and define common actions in the field of maritime affairs and the sustainable blue economy.
Bretagne Développement Innovation BDI is organising, in partnership with Steinbeis Europa Zentrum, a workshop on existing and future projects around the decarbonisation of port and maritime activities. The workshop will also draw on participants to gather information on the challenges and needs of shipowners, port managers and other stakeholders.
The other participants of this workshop will speak from a different angle on the same topic.
Introduction and facilitation by Jennifer Ramsay
– Presentation of H2SHIPS, Christian-Frédéric Berthon
– Expert Talk: “Innovative hydrogen production for ships – NaBH4”, Klaas Visser
– Presentation REDII Ports, Florentin Guilbault
– Expert Talk : “H2 boats study in Brittany”, Anthony Dobaire
– Expert Talk: “Hydrogen boat project for Belgium”, Olivier Ticos
These moments will be punctuated by interactive exchanges.