This online event will be an introduction to Brittany and Scotland’s capabilities and collaboration opportunities for the decarbonisation of their maritime industries (including fishing boats) and Ports’ecosystems.
The objective is to raise awareness of Brittany and Scotland’s opportunities in this area and facilitate first discussions between our companies to identify collaboration opportunities.The event will be composed of an online seminar followed by B2B meetings.Companies will be able to meet during upcoming events in Hyvolution for example, where Brittany will have a dedicated booth dedicated to Maritime decarbonisation players.
- Webinar 1.30-2.30 pm (duration 1h00)
- Introduction by Brittany Region and Scottish Government
- Overview of the maritime decarbonisation sector in Brittany and Scotland
- Presentation of two flagship projects : Hylias and HIMAT (Speakers: Olivier Ticos from Alca Torda and Matthew Storey from the European Marine Energy Centre)
- Buisness Meetings 2.30-5.00 pm – Online B2B
>> Inscription available as soon as possible