BDI is changing address. Bretagne Développement Innovation will occupy new premises in Cesson-Sévigné from 17 October 2022. Located close to the Atalante station on metro line B, they will replace the former Longs-Champs offices.
New premises, close to the metro
BDI will move into its new offices on Monday 17 October 2022. The economic agency of the Brittany Region will leave its premises previously located at 1 bis, route de Fougères. It will now be located at :
1C – 1D avenue de Belle Fontaine
The building is located opposite Atalante station on metro line B.
How to get to our offices
There are several ways to get to our offices.
- By metro. Take line B towards Cesson – ViaSilva and get off at Atalante station.
- By bus. Take the C4 bus towards ZA Saint-Sulpice. Get off at the Clos Courtel stop until 24 October. After that date, get off at the Atalante stop.
- By bike. The building has a bicycle garage and racks. The nearest self-service bicycle stations to our offices are Beaulieu Chimie and Beaulieu Restau U.
- By car, with the OuestGo platform. A car park is located very close to the building.
List of STAR park-and-ride facilities
- Saint-Jacques – Gaîté
- J.F. Kennedy
- Villejean – Université
- Cesson – ViaSilva (en attente de son ouverture en janvier 2023, un parking provisoire est à disposition)
- Les Préales
- La Poterie
- Henri Fréville
Premises shared with departments of the Brittany Region
BDI will not be alone in occupying this new space. Together with Bretagne Commerce International and the Regional Tourism Committee, it will integrate this building with several other departments of the Brittany Region, including :
- the Economic Development Department (DIRECO) ;
- the Directorate for the Sea (DIMER);
- the Climate, Environment, Water and Biodiversity Department (DCEEB)
- the Directorate for Tourism and Heritage (DTP):
- the Directorate for Planning and Equality (DIRAM);
- the Directorate for European and International Affairs (DAEI);
- the Directorate of Culture and Cultural Practices (DC);
- the Directorate of Waterways (DVN).
In total, this building will accommodate approximately 500 people.